Comment on page
- 1.Smart Contracts: HashFair is likely built on smart contracts that are hosted on the Polygon Chain. These smart contracts regulate all the activities within the game. They handle user accounts, game logic, payouts, and everything else that happens in the game.
- 2.Decentralization: As with other blockchain applications, HashFair is decentralized, meaning it's not controlled by a single entity. Instead, decisions are made by consensus and the game is operated by the rules set in the smart contracts.
- 3.Random Number Generation (RNG): The core of any game is its ability to generate random numbers. HashFair likely utilizes the Polygon Chain's hash function to generate random numbers. The cryptographic strength of the blockchain's hash function ensures the fairness of the game.
- 4.Tokenization: It's highly likely that HashFair uses a native token for in-game transactions. Players can use this token to place bets, and winnings are also likely paid out in this token.
- 5.Security: All transactions within HashFair are secure thanks to the inherent security of blockchain technology. The Polygon Chain employs advanced cryptographic techniques that make it nearly impossible to alter past transactions.
- 6.Interoperability: Given that it's built on the Polygon Chain, HashFair can interact with other decentralized applications (DApps) within the Polygon ecosystem.
These are only general assumptions about HashFair based on typical practices in decentralized gaming. For specific technical details, you would need to refer to HashFair's technical documentation or get in touch with the HashFair development team.